University of Winnipeg president’s leadership award offers a partially funded scholarship for international students in undergraduate, master’s, and diploma studies.
This is one of the universities in Canada that offer a quality world-class education to its students.
Winnipeg University is dedicated to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning through its various funding opportunities for different levels of study.
About 10,000 international students are taken yearly into different subjects with 12% of them receiving scholarship awards to aid their studies.
The Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for world leaders is offered yearly to international students who are applying to the school for the first time. It is offered to students in Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and diploma programs in all subjects.
The award targets first entrance international candidates who have demonstrated leadership abilities in the different activities they engage in.
- Course level- Bachelors and Master’s
- Application Deadline- March 02 and June 01 for undergraduate and graduate applicants respectively.
- Host University- University of Winnipeg
- Award- $3,500-$5,000
- Award can be taken in University of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
University of Winnipeg President’s Global Leadership Scholarship
- Eligibility Countries– All Foreign Nationalities.
- Admission Criteria– All applicants must be enrolling for the first time in any of the University’s departments
- Acceptable Course- All subjects inna Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Target Applicants- You are required to achieve up to 80% admission average or more and demonstrate some leadership abilities.
Applicants must successfully submit their applications to the University of Winnipeg by the application of each intake every year.
You are to download the applicant form, read it carefully, and complete the application fully. Scan and convert the completed form, and other documents into PDF files and merge them together. Then proceed to the University’s official website to complete your application.
Additional Documents Required
- A personal Statement
- A resume: This should outline activities you have engaged in that displays your leadership ability.
- Two Refference letters: Should be writen in English and portrays your character and achievements as a leader in your school or community.
For further information on this award, visit the University’s official website;
Want to learn more about scholarship opportunities in Cansda? Click here