Latest scholarship in Canada for international students- If you are looking for a way to reduce your cost of education in Canada through scholarships, then this article is for you.
You can pursue your master’s degree in Canada with Scholarships on this page and others. Valuable information is provided on different funding opportunities in Canada and other countries. Both for International Students and Nationals. You may want to bookmark this website.
Dalhousie University Scholarship for International Students in Canada
The Dalhousie University scholarship for Master, Ph.D., and Doctoral students is one of the latest scholarships in Canada for international students. This scholarship also called the ABDUL MAJID BADER GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP offers $30,000 worth to post-graduate scholars for a whole year.
The Dalhousie University-Canada
Dalhousie University, known commonly as Dal, is a public research university in Nova Scotia, Canada. It has three campuses in Halifax. Another campus in Bible Hill and a medical teaching center in Saint John, New Brunswick.
The courses offered at Dalhousie are more than 4,000 in number. About 180-degree programs in twelve faculties are available for undergraduate, graduate, and professional Programs. The university is one of the research-intensive universities in Canada.
- Course level: Masters, Ph.D, or Doctoral program
- University: Delhousie University Canada
- Award: $30,000
- Scholarship Duration: 12 months
- Award to be taken in Delhousie University, Canada
- Field of study: Graduate programs offered in Delhousie University, click here.
As the title implies, this latest scholarship in Canada for international students is open to all foreign students. However, students from Iran have a first-place consideration. Candidates who have a first-class result in their undergraduate studies also have a good standing.
The host of this scholarship is Dalhousie University, Canada.
It is very much available to international students.
- A statement of purpose: should be brief and well written on one page with double spacing.
- Academic CV
- Refference letters.
- Official transcripts: you must have to get them and upload in the scholarship portal directly.
- Elrolment into a full-time study is a requirement.
How to Apply for the Latest Scholarship in Canada for International Students
- Log into the scholarship platform Here to apply. There is an instruction to create a password if you do not have a Dalhousie NetID yet. If you have, just click on “Use Dalhousie NetID” and log in. With this single account, you can apply for multiple opportunities in the new harmonized application system.
- Go ahead and create an application by filling out all the required information. If you have applied for the Tri-Agency CGS-M competition for masters students, you can still use same application within the Harmonized Scholarship using the CGS-M application deadline which is 1st December.
- There is a self identification questionnaire in the Online Scholarship Platform which you should complete. It helps in sorting applicants within some eligibility criteria. You have no need to withhold any information as they will be strictly confidential.
- You must have to submit all reference letters for this latest scholarship in Canada for international students in the portal by the deadline January 15, 2022. Applicants without thesis may upload theirs up untill February 15 when the application portal will close.
- After uploaing all necessary documents, agree to terms and conditions then submit your application by clicking “Save and Finalize”. Remember you can always make changes to your application before the deadline by withdrawing your application, editting/uploading documents and re-submitting.
See more scholarship opportunities here.