The merit scholarship for Vistula University is now open to applications for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Applications are welcomed from international students from every country except Poland, and the target is on brilliant students who cannot afford education.
Vistula University is one of the best Poland universities that are recognized globally. The scholarship is awarded to outstanding applicants who want to pursue a full-time degree in any Bachelor’s or Master’s program available at Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 100% tuition fee discount for the first year of studies.
- Scholarship for full period of studies based on high academic and extra curriculum performances.
- Number of awards: 70
- Opportunity to work and settle in Poland after studies.
To be eligible for the Vistula Merit Scholarship, applicants should:
- Be a non-Polish citizen.
- Score a minimum of 6.0 in IELTS.
- Be outstanding in academics and extra curricular activities.
- Chose from available programs conducted in English at Vistula University or Vistula School of Hospitality.
How To Apply
- You need just one and same application for admission and Scholarship.
- Click here to apply online for the Vistula University Merit Scholarship Program.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Apply for the chosen program and get a conditional/aceeptance offer to start study in October 2021 or March 2022.
- Agree with the termes and conditions.
Available Programs For The Vistula Award
- Project Management.
- Tourism & Recreation
- International Relations.
- Finance and Accounting
- Computer Engineering
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Finance and Management
- Computer Engineering
- Energy Management
Applying for different Scholarships can be overwhelming, but then, studying without a scholarship can pose huge difficulties to your performance if you are not rich.
You should be free enough to focus on your study rather than worry about funding. That wouldn’t be fair to any student you know.
The Vistula University and School of Hospitality, through their Merit Scholarship, have been able to lift this burden off a good number of international students. This could be your own turn if you follow the simple steps elucidated in this article.